Sunday, August 28, 2011

New!

New semester. New job. New a lot of things. And I love it.

I finished the first week of the new semester! Well, two days, but whatever. So far, I really think I'm going to love my classes. I'm taking Communicating Ag to the Public, Consumer Meats, Photography, Video Production, and Intro to Public Relations.
All of them seem really interesting, I like all of my professors (so far), and I like the people in my class. I also like the fact that at lunch, I can see my sister and one of my best friends! I haven't bought books yet, and to be honest, I'm rather scared to. I hate buying books; they're so expensive! But I'll keep everyone posted on how my classes are going throughout the semester!

Also new this week...a new job! Yep, I got the internship I really really wanted! I am now officially the marketing intern in the chancellor's office. My first day was friday, although I really didn't get to do much since my computer wasn't set up. Everyone in the office, especially my supervisors, are extremely extremely nice. It's a great opportunity for me, and I plan on taking full advantage of it. I'm really really excited what all this year will bring to me because of this job.

Also, some more of my best friends finally came back to Lubbock since I had last wrote. I was so excited to see them! I love spending my free time with my friends. One night, we cooked dinner for them. Last night, we cooked dinner for more friends. And I hate to say it, but I have sacrificed my leg just to make Michael Mendoza, Brian Palomino, and Sydney McCollum food. And just to warn anyone who might read this, bacon grease will burn you badly...even on your knee. But, it was fun!

There's a new True Blood episode tonight...I have to go mentally prepare myself now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a small town girl trying to make a difference in a big world. I try to make everyone happy, even if I'm not. I think constantly, which means a lot of random thoughts go through my mind. I'm a little bit sarcastic, and by a little, I mean completely. I'm a sucker for love.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones