Friday, August 12, 2011

Boredom.

Boredom strikes once again. Unfortunately, that's a pretty common thing for me. Even more unfortunate, that's when I start disliking myself. Don't worry, it's not like a self-loathing thing. I love me. But when I'm bored, I'm bored with me. I'm not ok with my appearance. I love my hair now, but every time I get bored (like right now), I think "hey, I wonder what it would look like darker/lighter/shorter/without bangs/with bangs/insert any possible hairdo here. I consider going to extreme lengths when I'm this bored, which is fun and all, but anyone that knows me knows that I'll do something just to say I've done it, and a mixture of those two things could very easily equal up to some trouble. When I'm bored like this, I've considered dying my hair brown, bleaching my hair, or just completely redoing it. I've considered taking out all of my piercings but my ears, but I kind of like them, so I don't know about that. I've considered getting a tattoo, but I couldn't imagine anything I wouldn't get tired of within three weeks. I start thinking of all of the things I could possibly change without surgery, and think what all I could do to push the limits that would still look good.

Here's the deal, I want to be a flapper, and a pin up girl, and to live in a time where everyone dresses up their best to go out. Guys wear suits, girls wear pretty things. I want it to be perfectly normal for someone to show up somewhere with freshly done pin curls and red lipstick. I want someone who will accept the fact that this is what I want. That's just not found around here now days. But hey, I'd probably get bored with that too.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I just be happy with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a small town girl trying to make a difference in a big world. I try to make everyone happy, even if I'm not. I think constantly, which means a lot of random thoughts go through my mind. I'm a little bit sarcastic, and by a little, I mean completely. I'm a sucker for love.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones