Saturday, May 21, 2011

Starting Clean

So here I am. I've redone my blog...again. I think this is the fourth time now. Maybe fifth. But this time, I'm going for something very simple. Very clean. Very cute. I like my bow in the header. Anyway, if I can ever stop rambling, I'll explain some things. I'm starting over. Every single blog I've ever posted is gone. G-O-N-E, gone. It's time to start fresh (Of course while I am typing this, I'm just repeating "so fresh and so clean" over and over in my head. Oh the random stuff that happens in there...). I'm going to try to make my posts more worthy of reading from now on. And make them more me; to put it simply, Shelby. Let's see how this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a small town girl trying to make a difference in a big world. I try to make everyone happy, even if I'm not. I think constantly, which means a lot of random thoughts go through my mind. I'm a little bit sarcastic, and by a little, I mean completely. I'm a sucker for love.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones