Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tired and Uninspired

I've been working what seems like nonstop lately. Which isn't a bad thing, especially since I really need money to buy a few things right now. However, it is kinda taking a toll on me. I'm always tired. I eat too much sugar (I make snow cones). And I never get to see my family.
BUT...this blog is not about my troubles. I've been so busy lately, I've had absolutely no inspiration to write a blog. Or do anything creative for that matter. It also doesn't help that I miss all of my friends terribly, don't have any fun times to write about, and I'm not in love, which is always a huge inspiration.
Don't get me wrong though, I'm perfectly fine with being single. And that's what people don't get. Yes I say things about being lonely. Yes I make jokes about not having a boyfriend. But I'm still happy as I am. I don't want a relationship just to have a relationship. I want it to actually mean something, and I guess that's what is wrong with me. But it's whatever.
I work again tomorrow. Maybe I'll have something interesting to write about sometime. Maybe not. Sorry my blog is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a small town girl trying to make a difference in a big world. I try to make everyone happy, even if I'm not. I think constantly, which means a lot of random thoughts go through my mind. I'm a little bit sarcastic, and by a little, I mean completely. I'm a sucker for love.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones